Afterlife Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterlife Guild

Message board for the Afterlife Guild and allies of Naga (Sala) server, on the game Rappelz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FireRain / AggieJr Application For AL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireRain

FireRain / AggieJr Application For AL Empty
PostSubject: FireRain / AggieJr Application For AL   FireRain / AggieJr Application For AL EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:32 am

Hi Guys, I am FireRain a 126 SB, and I also have a 112 Healer looking for a guild (AggieJr), Main Reason I wanna join is AL is becuase Ya'll have great ppl in ur guild that I get along with very well. Main Reason For Joining is Cuz of Bintang, Kuksi, and Badlad and his bad ass Angel. Totally Awesome!

I left BloodX with all of my chacters because the GL was giving in proper treatment to certain ppl and rather abusing the higher lvs....

Otherwise I hope To get to Join AL and Get to know many more new ppl besides the ones I listed and I Dp with most often.

OMG I totally forgot Grendyl was in this guild! SWEEEEEETTTTT!

Sponsor: Bintang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FireRain / AggieJr Application For AL   FireRain / AggieJr Application For AL EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:24 am

hey cool xD im trying to join aswell Razz lol

GL and i hope to see you in xD along with me there to Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sakura999

PostSubject: Re: FireRain / AggieJr Application For AL   FireRain / AggieJr Application For AL EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:59 pm

fck it invite
Back to top Go down
Bintang
Admin
Bintang

PostSubject: Re: FireRain / AggieJr Application For AL   FireRain / AggieJr Application For AL EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:00 pm

lol =) yea fire's cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireRain / AggieJr Application For AL   FireRain / AggieJr Application For AL Empty

Back to top Go down

FireRain / AggieJr Application For AL
Page 1 of 1