Afterlife Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterlife Guild

Message board for the Afterlife Guild and allies of Naga (Sala) server, on the game Rappelz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nerun Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerun

Nerun Application Empty
PostSubject: Nerun Application   Nerun Application EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Hey guys,

Nerun - 86 SB Looking for a guild.

My RL friend SpartanUrress is in Afterlife and I would love to join. I play quite often on the weekdays usually after around 8PM EST. I am a pretty knowledgeable player and have a pretty solid sense of humor so no risk of going all emo. I really love PvP'ing and whenever I'm not grinding I'm looking for duels.

When I first started playing I was on the Yeti Server, there I leveled a 105 Archer and 104 BS. Spartan and I travel a lot together IRL for work and he talked me into joining him on Salamander server. That is where I created Nerun as a Bishop, and leveled up to r4. I recently rebirthed to SB since I missed playing a pet class so much. The rest as they say is history.

Previously I was in the guild Fallen which I left due to the guild being completely inactive.

Please let me know if you have any questions for me. I hope to see you soon in guild!

-Nerun
Back to top Go down

Nerun Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerun Application   Nerun Application EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:48 pm

iv been waiting on there guilds "vote" to end since last saturday -.- lmao, i hopes i gets in, gl to you aswell =D
Back to top Go down
Nerun

Nerun Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerun Application   Nerun Application EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:28 am

Update:

Last night i got to lvl 87 and about 50% into 87.

If you guys have any r4 alts look me up im always down for a DP.

-Nerun
Back to top Go down
Nerun

Nerun Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerun Application   Nerun Application EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:47 am

Update got to 88.25 last night.

yay!

-Nerun
Back to top Go down
Nerun

Nerun Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerun Application   Nerun Application EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:46 pm

wewt 89.25

Moving right along.

DP'd with Kuksi and Badlad today. Was fun.

See you all around!

-Nerun
Back to top Go down
Kuksi

Kuksi

Nerun Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerun Application   Nerun Application EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:47 pm

hehe yes Nerun is good we dpd with him on alts. seems like a fun guy and nice to have around. you got my vote

good luck hun
Back to top Go down
Nerun

Nerun Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerun Application   Nerun Application EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:04 pm

Hit lvl 90 this afternoon. Kept chugging along got to around 90.4.

Just so everyone knows, I am taking the wife and kids on vacation starting on Thursday so I will be gone Thursday - Monday without internet... I wonder if they make some sort of methadone for internet withdrawls??

-Nerun
Back to top Go down
Nerun

Nerun Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerun Application   Nerun Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Wewt 91.4

Just a reminder I'll be on vacation the rest of the week.

-Nerun
Back to top Go down
Nerun

Nerun Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerun Application   Nerun Application EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:41 am

Back from vacation. Hit up a few DP's with Kuksi, getting really close to 92 and finally obtained a Hawkman!

See ya around!

-Nerun
Back to top Go down
Nerun

Nerun Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerun Application   Nerun Application EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Hit 94 tonight... been working hard on leveling hawk its up to 89 now.. I <3 exp events.

Any chance of getting an update on how my app is going? bounce

-Nerun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nerun Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerun Application   Nerun Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerun Application
Page 1 of 1