Afterlife Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterlife Guild

Message board for the Afterlife Guild and allies of Naga (Sala) server, on the game Rappelz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ravgor wants to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravgor

Ravgor wants to join Empty
PostSubject: Ravgor wants to join   Ravgor wants to join EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:45 pm

My real life name is dan. My character name is Ravgor a 136 bishop with a 134 yeti named FrigidFrenzy (yes i use one, probably the only r6 healer to use one). I want to join afterlife i am usually on most days, but i usually have trouble playing due to college and work.
Back to top Go down
Slowmot10n

Slowmot10n

PostSubject: Re: Ravgor wants to join   Ravgor wants to join EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:21 am

Ravgor wrote:
My real life name is dan. My character name is Ravgor a 136 bishop with a 134 yeti named FrigidFrenzy (yes i use one, probably the only r6 healer to use one). I want to join afterlife i am usually on most days, but i usually have trouble playing due to college and work.

Yeti are cool, for the longest time I was probably one of the only healers that did not have a blue pixie (used rp only). If anything, it is a compliment to your abilities because as soon as I tried a bp, it seemed way too easy.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Ravgor wants to join   Ravgor wants to join EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Yaay
An healer in my range lvl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joel-boss.hi5.com
Slowmot10n

Slowmot10n

PostSubject: Re: Ravgor wants to join   Ravgor wants to join EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:15 am

Welcome to the guild Rav!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravgor wants to join   Ravgor wants to join Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravgor wants to join
Page 1 of 1