Afterlife Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterlife Guild

Message board for the Afterlife Guild and allies of Naga (Sala) server, on the game Rappelz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tsuki wants to join AL!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Tsuki wants to join AL!? Empty
PostSubject: Tsuki wants to join AL!?   Tsuki wants to join AL!? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:49 am

Umm? HI! I am 105 Sexy Soldier =D and umm i have a pet and i live in U.S. and I havent the slightest clue wtf I'm typing =D and uhh..... i am 16 and and have brown hair i am 5'4" 120 lbs? umm i am white personi like to plat rapz with cool ppl like in AL and with noob whass and sexy bin and um ppl i knew from exer. please accept me ^^ ?

( >^.^)> { : : } (cookies)
Back to top Go down
whassap

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki wants to join AL!?   Tsuki wants to join AL!? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:52 am

oh noob whas eh? no more cookies for you Dx xD oh well glad to see you joining AL ^^
Back to top Go down
Bintang
Admin
Bintang

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki wants to join AL!?   Tsuki wants to join AL!? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:21 am

aww ure so purty!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Tsuki Fail   Tsuki wants to join AL!? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:30 am

ooops didnt read the guild rules for recruitment posting >.<

Name: Xtsukix
Class: Soldier
Level: 105
Time Zone: umm 1 hour behind whass XD
Play Frequency (light/moderate/heavy): light/moderate right now, heavy later
Reason for Leaving Previous Guild: Lizabeth kicked me for hanging with AfterLife ppl
Reason for Applying:Becuase AfterLife has awesome PPL in it
Previous Guilds: Exercitus ,PVPhunter, Lexaeterna(w/e its spelled)

I liked Exercitus while it lasted, but only played my Knight in that guild my Sol became my main and i joined PVP hunter to help the guild rise to glory,
while i planned to get to Lv 95 before rejoining exercitus, however Exer fell apart before i could rejoin. so then i tunred to whass and asked him for advice, he said try lizabeths guild so i did. few months later some stuff went down i realized that hey! i have more friends in AL then in liz's guild. I play for guild loyalty, but over all i just wanna help ppl and have fun AL seem like a nice family ( although liz made it sound like crap) so asking for my chance in this guild if i ever bother anyone just tell me STFU GTFO or w/e you have to do XD
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki wants to join AL!?   Tsuki wants to join AL!? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:53 am

all i got from that last post was

there are rules for recruitment?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki wants to join AL!?   Tsuki wants to join AL!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsuki wants to join AL!?
Page 1 of 1