Afterlife Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterlife Guild

Message board for the Afterlife Guild and allies of Naga (Sala) server, on the game Rappelz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stop in and introduce yourself

Go down 
+17
naru18
Aranoch
Mitsy
Tear
KataraLi
Memmi
Shevelle
Bintang
Filter
HiddenArrowz
xrehen
Stealth
FatalT
Sizura
Silicon
Manta
Grendyl
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Stop in and introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Hello, I am Zaffron and I am in the guild Dark Embrace. If you ever need anything that I may be able to help you with let me know. I am pretty busy with work but I try to get on later in the evening. I live in North Carolina so it would be -5 GMT. Good luck all!
Back to top Go down
Grendyl
Admin
Grendyl

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:26 am

You should hang out with Mantaray, he just moved to North Carolina. Not sure where though. I am from Illinois, which is CST or -6 GMT. Stop by, say hi whenever. Let us know if we are able to help in anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://afterlife.darkbb.com
Manta

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Sup all..,... kinda busy with RL issues and getting things done thas y i havent been ingame for a while now...i will try as i can to make it to sieges but even that may not be a for sure thing. As Gren already said i have moved to N.C.. so, im getting settled here among getting others stuff done as well.. but anyways...holla at me if u c me ingame...never know i might pop up when u least expect it. "BE WEASY"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/islandwarrior069
LadyK

PostSubject: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:38 pm

Just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone. I am sure you know who I am, but for those that don't I am LadyKatherine the leader of ForceOfOne. We have a forum the address is: forceofone.forumotion.com/ drop into our forum anytime. We have teamspeak and have made rooms for all of the alliances, a general room, plus rooms for the leaders or just to have meetings. As soon as I am fully registered, I will leave the details. I want to say I am happy we are a alliance, it seems to be a good fit. If you are ever in Canada, drop by and say hello! I live in Mississauga Canada, right next to Toronto and 50 minutes from Nigara Falls. If you ever need anything, just let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi from Appelz   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:02 am

I'm Winnie (currently lvl 91 druid) and I've just taken over Appelz from Juumonji who has had to cut back due to school.

Even tho I'm pushing (or struggling) for that r5, I will openly admit that I'm quite the 'noob' with a lot of technical things in came. I rely a LOT on the other guys in guild, KC, Seraphim, Silicon... for all the real information, but I'm not afraid to cheerlead the big guns in seiges.

And everyone knows there's nothing quite like a nice bit of fresh "WinnieBuffs".

Here's a link to our forum, open to all alliancies.

http://appelz.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by Winnie on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added forum link)
Back to top Go down
Silicon

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:20 am

Sup. I'm from Appelz, nice to meet ya.
Back to top Go down
Sizura

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:03 am

Hello, I'm Sizura from ForceOfOne Smile. My main toon is a 112 soldier but you will also see me running around on my alt EXTERMINATE that I have been pretty active on as of late. One thing you will notice is I use a lot of slimy faces even though I'm not sure why tongue. If I can ever help with anything feel free to ask. I'm looking forward to future sieges since I need as much experience in them as I can get. Feel free to talk to me anytime in game, its always good to get to know new people Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
FatalT

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:54 am

Hello Everyone, I am FatalT from ForceofOne. You may also see me as FatalSorc from Force of One, FatalSense from Dark Embrace, or GLICERINE (no Guild yet), Ethiana (no Guild yet). I am an Officer for ForceOfOne so if you need something please just ask.

I am from the South Bend area of Indiana (Yea Notre Dame!! cheers). I also am a Full-Time single Dad and Full-Time Army.

I can't think of anything else right now, but if you have questions just ask... Thank you for allowing me into your Forum. bounce
Back to top Go down
Stealth

PostSubject: New Member   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:55 am

Hallo all
I am Stealthfighter, a very popular fighter in Greece Razz.
I just joined the forum and said to say a HI to all members!!
If any1 ne3eds me just pm me
Regards
Stealth
Back to top Go down
xrehen

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:12 pm

I am from NC...where are you guys at? I'm east coast, though I currently live in Baltimore.
Back to top Go down
Grendyl
Admin
Grendyl

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:46 am

Maryland? You should hang out with Rychon then xrehen. Maybe get lunch together sometime, and possibly at a mall. I am sure he would love your company.
Back to top Go down
xrehen

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:20 am

Yeah. we live in the same city, haha. Plus I already know what he looks like from celes forums. Will prolly run into him at the mall eventually.
Back to top Go down
HiddenArrowz

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:40 pm

I dont date guys grendyl. sorry. But xrehen prob printed out my pic and put it on his wall..sad.

plus Kat is already coming to vist me.
Back to top Go down
xrehen

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

It is next to my Hugh Jackman poster Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HiddenArrowz

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:59 pm

I saw x-men movie today..was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
xrehen

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Really? I was gonna take my gf to see it at some point.
Back to top Go down
Grendyl
Admin
Grendyl

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:25 pm

Omg you two get a room!
Back to top Go down
Filter

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Hey guys ^^

Im Filter, originally from Connecticut, but im in Georgia right now going to Savannah College of Art and Design majoring in Game Design. I only have 4 classes left to graduate woot.

So hi!!!

Also LFDP most of the time im online so inv me to prties ^^
117 cm
Back to top Go down
Grendyl
Admin
Grendyl

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Filter... dates... a cheerleader...

Totally phased all that other stuff out...

And I hear she is so talented that she plays Rappelz using her feet.
Back to top Go down
HiddenArrowz

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Filter..go finish that paper before I come down there. Mad
Back to top Go down
Filter

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:32 pm

LOL yes
Back to top Go down
Bintang
Admin
Bintang

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:41 pm

OMG I do not play with my feet Shocked
Meanie Grendyl!

But,
Hey! I'm Bintang Like a Star @ heaven ! Smile
I am a cheerleader and the reason why Grendly is saying that is because my right elbow is fractured Neutral
I did a tumble yesterday for a cheer pratice and I hyper extended my elbow and popped it.
But I've been playing single handed. and NOT with my feet! LOL

Excited to be here! flower

- Bintang Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
HiddenArrowz

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Teargrantss sent me this pic of Grendyl healing in a betty dp... gross

Stop in and introduce yourself Keyboard_feet
Back to top Go down
xrehen

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:44 pm

I'm about to graduate too Very Happy

lf chemical engineering jobs, pm in game.
Back to top Go down
Grendyl
Admin
Grendyl

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Frees my hands up for other things. And Bintang taught me how to do that, she is pro at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop in and introduce yourself
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Guild :: Public Forum :: General-
Jump to: