Afterlife Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterlife Guild

Message board for the Afterlife Guild and allies of Naga (Sala) server, on the game Rappelz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I don't even know if you're recruiting :X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conflict

I don't even know if you're recruiting :X Empty
PostSubject: I don't even know if you're recruiting :X   I don't even know if you're recruiting :X EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:34 am

Name: Conflict
Class: Champion
Old guilds: Reign (original), Honor, Reign, ReBorne, Exalted, RedSkies, xXHaVeNXx, Warlord, Kejo

Recently quit all alts to concentrate on finally getting Conflict R5 after getting hacked last week, I have more determination than ever to stick to this one account and actually level it through out the ranks. (you have no idea how bored I was leveling alts)

I leveled Conflict to 82 as a Druid and rebirthed him to Champion, I also have an old R4 Champion "Farez" which I gave to an old friend, so I've experience at Champion before hand, I'm not exactly looking for guild DP's or anything, just a nice community to talk to whilst DPing etc, also I'm regularly a big fan of farm parties (not sure if AfterLife does alot of them).

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://rappelzcharacters.com/db_profile.php?userid=3911
DaRasta

I don't even know if you're recruiting :X Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't even know if you're recruiting :X   I don't even know if you're recruiting :X EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:12 am

affraid affraid affraid rebirth a 82 char affraid affraid affraid with that munee u could easy buy HLP and play within a few days to r4 lol!
Back to top Go down

I don't even know if you're recruiting :X
Page 1 of 1