Afterlife Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterlife Guild

Message board for the Afterlife Guild and allies of Naga (Sala) server, on the game Rappelz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hellllllloooooo!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaRasta

Hellllllloooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Hellllllloooooo!!   Hellllllloooooo!! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Hello guys,im DaRasta (pls only rasta^^)and i wanna join your guild,i play a 128 voker and hope with joining to get more fun cuz i played long time alone :'(...maybe a few funny sieges or guild dp's.A invite would be great but only if i get 100% vote yes!...and also sry for my bad english Very Happy thx rasta
Back to top Go down
sakinmaz

Hellllllloooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellllllloooooo!!   Hellllllloooooo!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:02 am

darasta is really perfect person i want he come to our guild and ill happy ty
Back to top Go down
Slowmot10n

Slowmot10n

Hellllllloooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellllllloooooo!!   Hellllllloooooo!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:23 am

DaRasta is DaMan! =)
You got my vote bro!
Back to top Go down
Kuksi

Kuksi

Hellllllloooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellllllloooooo!!   Hellllllloooooo!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:53 am

hehe GL
Back to top Go down
badlad

Hellllllloooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellllllloooooo!!   Hellllllloooooo!! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:17 pm

hmm u sold slow ur kenta instead of me should that sway my vote? hmm am i feeling like a bastard? naaah its a yes from me GL bro
Back to top Go down
DaRasta

Hellllllloooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellllllloooooo!!   Hellllllloooooo!! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:18 am

Basketball im so sry Basketball hehe but prec earned one too,also i prefer to give it to one who have no rare...bro u get ur kent im sure.And thx for yes votes ill show patience cuz the 3 day rule lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hellllllloooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellllllloooooo!!   Hellllllloooooo!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellllllloooooo!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Guild :: Public Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: