Afterlife Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterlife Guild

Message board for the Afterlife Guild and allies of Naga (Sala) server, on the game Rappelz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LF afterlife guild xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AxlRose

LF afterlife guild xD Empty
PostSubject: LF afterlife guild xD   LF afterlife guild xD EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:19 pm

hi guys, i wanna join.. im a 101 sin with nub r5 gear, i was in Sombras (guild) but the guildmaster just disbanded it. Out of rappelz world ( i mean in the real world. LoL? ) im working with sql server and VB, so if u want a "AfterLife" launcher for rappelz I maybe can do something ^^
And very important think... i ll be the best sin, not like the nub of Desk or unrated they played like a bs and at lvl 130 just rebirth into a sin. If someone have some to say.. wisph AxlRose and PvP muejeje.. cyas Mortals, respect for afterlife ;D
Back to top Go down
Vaizard

Vaizard

PostSubject: Re: LF afterlife guild xD   LF afterlife guild xD EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:24 am

i like the part when u say "i ll be the best sin, not like the nub of Desk or unrated they played like a bs and at lvl 130 just rebirth into a sin"...i guess im a noob coz from assasin i rebirth to cm then i rebirth back to sin and then rebirth to wl and then back to sin back in e4 or 5.... aahahahaha =p...ended up losing over 1bil on the 4 rebirth scroll...so ya....what i gt to say is that u cant say someone is a noob just because of that...they rebirth coz either

1) bored of their class
2) had spare money so just want to try other class ( which i did )

anyway..back to topic...good luck on getting into AL =] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AxlRose

PostSubject: Re: LF afterlife guild xD   LF afterlife guild xD EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:53 am

gl with bs lol!
Back to top Go down
Aranoch

PostSubject: Re: LF afterlife guild xD   LF afterlife guild xD EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:20 pm

unrated and desk still play? unrated is a nubbie LF afterlife guild xD Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF afterlife guild xD   LF afterlife guild xD Empty

Back to top Go down

LF afterlife guild xD
Page 1 of 1