Afterlife Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterlife Guild

Message board for the Afterlife Guild and allies of Naga (Sala) server, on the game Rappelz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Tis Testament :o

Go down 
+5
StarLion
Manta
HiddenArrowz
xrehen
Testament
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Testament

'Tis Testament :o Empty
PostSubject: 'Tis Testament :o   'Tis Testament :o EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:29 pm

Hey guys! The name's Testament, as most of you know.. but I play XxsenshixX now, currently a 91 Bishop.
Let's seeee. I've known most of you from MythicalHeroes, SilverSerenity, Celestial, etc.
I've DPed and made friends with quite a number of you, and you guys are probably one of the most active guilds out there with the most amount of people who actually talk.
Owen has been trying to convince me to join Afterlife for quite some time now, and I decided to give it a go.

Hope you guys don't mind me around, xx
~Testypants =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magickpyro999
xrehen

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Testament :o   'Tis Testament :o EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:24 pm

omg small text
Back to top Go down
HiddenArrowz

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Testament :o   'Tis Testament :o EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:01 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Manta

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Testament :o   'Tis Testament :o EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:11 pm

Sorry for the misinformation Testament but recruitment has been closed for quiet some time.. Me and the other GL's will discuss this, but as of right now, I am going to have to decline your recruitment app. Thank You for your interest and try back at a later time

TY,
Manta
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/islandwarrior069
StarLion

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Testament :o   'Tis Testament :o EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:53 am

If he's been trying to convince you for a while that means you don't really want to be in AfterLife yourself since you have been hesitant for such a long time (according to your own words). You also have a tendency to hop guilds a lot depending on who joins up where, therefore you are not fully loyal to a guild which is one thing which people in AL value amongst the most valuable virtues.

It is understandable why you would hop from guild to guild according to where your friends are, but since you might not stay for a long time there's no guarantee you dont' have a hidden agenda.

My vote is NO.
Back to top Go down
naru18

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Testament :o   'Tis Testament :o EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:54 am

this is not a vote-ing topic. opinions here may as well be kept to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Aranoch

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Testament :o   'Tis Testament :o EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:06 am

Naru is right we usually vote in private forums not in a application post. With testment we go pretty far back when we both were in MH she was pretty funny to hear in guildchat and also seem so positive. If my memory serves me right she was one who recruited Star into Mh, how me and Gren met Star and how Silver Serenity was formed later. Her Sister dewqueen is and always will be a good friend of mine. Pm me sometime in game test.
Back to top Go down
Kuksi

Kuksi

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Testament :o   'Tis Testament :o EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:25 pm

=o

No
Back to top Go down
Filter

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Testament :o   'Tis Testament :o EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:51 pm

omg kuksi your about 25 days to late on this topic =O Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Tis Testament :o   'Tis Testament :o Empty

Back to top Go down

'Tis Testament :o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Guild :: Public Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: