Afterlife Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterlife Guild

Message board for the Afterlife Guild and allies of Naga (Sala) server, on the game Rappelz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wanting to join AL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whassap

wanting to join AL Empty
PostSubject: wanting to join AL   wanting to join AL EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Hiya, I'm not good with this kinda stuff but i'll try my best in explaining who i am.

My IGN is Whassap, i am an original member of silverserenity since the beggining until it ended several months back when star and kitta quit. WHen it ended i joined benevolum to be with a friend. So now shes pretty much quit rappelz, i left that guild and i am willing to join afterlife and be with my serenity friends again Smile

I hope to have lots of fun with you guys again Smile if you have any other questions just ask me in game or on here, i'll try to check this thread at least once per day.

Thanks and i hope to join you guys again Smile
Back to top Go down
Manta

wanting to join AL Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanting to join AL   wanting to join AL EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:39 pm

hey wass.. long time bud..glad to c ur making the transition... been waiting for u..lmao
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/islandwarrior069
whassap

wanting to join AL Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanting to join AL   wanting to join AL EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:30 pm

i know xD a lot of people have xD but ya i wish to join you guys and to have fun with all the hot girls here O_O i mean having fun with friends here xD just messing Razz but umm yea xD

but ya cant wait to go back and have fun with you guys again xD
Back to top Go down
AkaneSuzamiya

wanting to join AL Empty
PostSubject: weee   wanting to join AL EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:39 pm

XD hiya whass glad to see you transitioning to the fam again.^^
Back to top Go down
Aurora

wanting to join AL Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanting to join AL   wanting to join AL EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:01 pm

whassap whassap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wanting to join AL Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanting to join AL   wanting to join AL Empty

Back to top Go down

wanting to join AL
Page 1 of 1