Afterlife Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterlife Guild

Message board for the Afterlife Guild and allies of Naga (Sala) server, on the game Rappelz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stop in and introduce yourself

Go down 
+17
naru18
Aranoch
Mitsy
Tear
KataraLi
Memmi
Shevelle
Bintang
Filter
HiddenArrowz
xrehen
Stealth
FatalT
Sizura
Silicon
Manta
Grendyl
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:32 am

hi there all Smile feel free to pm in the game , i got a lot of hobbies but i love music . im a dj and i create my own songs from time to time:) just wanna say something to get in ur fellowship lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shevelle

PostSubject: This is me in a nut shell... Shevelle Babyyy   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:52 am

So Ummmm im kinda new at this type of thingie... Umm so well ahhh hmmm where do i start... I think i was needing to start at the start of this thing but umm i didnt cuz i was tryin to think about what i was gonna say so hmm let me see... Guess ill start by sayin stuff about me n stuff... Im Shevelle... WooHooo lvl 124 almost 125 Yahhh babyyyyyy... So umm what was i sayin... omg this is crazyyyy hahahha hope your bored cuz umm this might take a bit... K k so i am the Guild Master of DarkEmbrace... Omg i love my guild and I love our Alliance WooHoooo cuteee... umm i have alts S3xYShev assissen lvl 65 (almost) and well she is Sexyyyyy omg... k so umm what else... oh im 30 years old Female from California... I love Rappelz cuz all of you peoplez omg yayyyy woohooo omg so and so logged in *pm pm pm pm* lol omg omg so and so loggedin toooo *pm pm pm pm* hahahah any wayz this is Shevelle n if you or anyone needs sumthin let me know ill help out if im able tooo... WooHoo ParTayyyy oh and remember.... the game is to have fun so HAVE FUNNNN INJOY YOUR TIME N THE LEVELS JUST HAPPEN... Yayyyy omg i added sumthin to your fourms page woot woot yayyyy like oh my god woohooo n stuff.....
Back to top Go down
http://Black71Panther@aol.com
Silicon

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:51 pm

you are an interesting lady Shevelle. Oo
Back to top Go down
Shevelle

PostSubject: Teeheehee   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Intresting is a safe word hehe thanks WooHoo...
Back to top Go down
HiddenArrowz

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Im going to use a unsafe word and say: Crazy. lol
Back to top Go down
Memmi

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:00 pm

too me it seem that shevelle is addicted to the word "WooHoo" (if there is a word like that)
Back to top Go down
Bintang
Admin
Bintang

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Shevelle youre such a girl. OMG we're gona get along so omg well. LOL
You're funny cheers
Back to top Go down
Filter

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Yay shevelle LETS DP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shevelle

PostSubject: Omg Dp   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Hell yeah woohooo just pm me im waitin now omg i need to lvl hurryyyyyyyyyyyyyy WooHoo ParTayyyyy OMG DID YOU ADD ME YET HOW BOUT NOW??? UMMMM YET?? GRRR IM WAITING... HEHE WOOHOOO
Back to top Go down
xrehen

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:31 pm

I can make a WooHoo party Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shevelle

PostSubject: WooHoo   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:09 pm

no thy wont let me make a woohoo party =( i tryed and even i tryed to name my pet and or pick up pet WooHoo n it wont let me eather -.-
Back to top Go down
xrehen

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:23 pm

It is because, dare I say it...woohoo is slang for...ummm sex.

*cough*
Back to top Go down
HiddenArrowz

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:45 pm

xrehen finds ways around party name filters..i know..ive seen them affraid
Back to top Go down
Shevelle

PostSubject: lol omg   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Well that explains alot i love to say WooHoo and well i love ummm yeah woohooo hehe ParTayyy
Back to top Go down
KataraLi

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:23 pm

as long as you save osme parttayyying for mes shevs ^-^ i'll bring some booze with me
Back to top Go down
HiddenArrowz

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:34 pm

KAT! We (I) missed you tonight!! No
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:03 am

Ry and Ara go sleep
Back to top Go down
Shevelle

PostSubject: Omg Yess   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:20 am

Katttt omg i have been waitin for his moment woohooo..... tell your stalker to leave us alone tho k... i want you to be focused on me like i will be on you... *wink wink*
Back to top Go down
Mitsy

Mitsy

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:42 am

Heyo all cheers
Back to top Go down
xrehen

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:30 am

heya mitsy, gz on your wd sale^^
Back to top Go down
HiddenArrowz

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Shevelle wrote:
Katttt omg i have been waitin for his moment woohooo..... tell your stalker to leave us alone tho k... i want you to be focused on me like i will be on you... *wink wink*

WHO is this stalker..he must be pked right away!!
Back to top Go down
Aranoch

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Sorry I'll back off Embarassed
Back to top Go down
KataraLi

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shevelle

PostSubject: Teeheehee   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Just kidding everyone me and kat don't have nothing going on between us....

"KataraLi shhh thy will never know now... sorry for puttin us out on blast... this should clear it up... Now we can continue this with out them thinkin anything.... WooHooo =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:47 am

*hugs* shevelle:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop in and introduce yourself   Stop in and introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop in and introduce yourself
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Guild :: Public Forum :: General-
Jump to: