Afterlife Guild

Message board for the Afterlife Guild and allies of Naga (Sala) server, on the game Rappelz.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I don't even know if you're recruiting :X

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Conflict

PostSubject: I don't even know if you're recruiting :X   Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:34 am

Name: Conflict
Class: Champion
Old guilds: Reign (original), Honor, Reign, ReBorne, Exalted, RedSkies, xXHaVeNXx, Warlord, Kejo

Recently quit all alts to concentrate on finally getting Conflict R5 after getting hacked last week, I have more determination than ever to stick to this one account and actually level it through out the ranks. (you have no idea how bored I was leveling alts)

I leveled Conflict to 82 as a Druid and rebirthed him to Champion, I also have an old R4 Champion "Farez" which I gave to an old friend, so I've experience at Champion before hand, I'm not exactly looking for guild DP's or anything, just a nice community to talk to whilst DPing etc, also I'm regularly a big fan of farm parties (not sure if AfterLife does alot of them).

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rappelzcharacters.com/db_profile.php?userid=3911
DaRasta

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know if you're recruiting :X   Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:12 am

affraid affraid affraid rebirth a 82 char affraid affraid affraid with that munee u could easy buy HLP and play within a few days to r4 lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I don't even know if you're recruiting :X
Page 1 of 1