Afterlife Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Afterlife Guild

Message board for the Afterlife Guild and allies of Naga (Sala) server, on the game Rappelz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your prayers have been answered!

Go down 
+3
naru18
Slowmot10n
Sukmei
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukmei

Your prayers have been answered! Empty
PostSubject: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Salutations magnificent ones,

I would like to introduce myself but you probably already know who I am. I am the one and only Sukmei! Since my popularity on rappelz has reached an all time high, I figure I am kind of a big deal and deserve your attention. I want to first and foremost say I am a man, as member Slowmot1on constantly hits on me because my character is a smoking hot female. Basically I am here to create drama between everyone and every guild. I am on 7 guild “KOS” lists. I’m not sure what “KOS” means but I came up with the following explanations: kan of sex, kiss or sodomy, kup of sugar. Its still up for debate. I come from Celestial where I obtained as much free shit as I could while being a spy for other guilds who in turn provided me with SS. Gotta level some how right? I plan to continue this path of righteousness at all cost to level further. My ultimate goal is to create my own guild called “AfterAfterlife” and take all of your women, half of your members and all of your R5+ pets, nothing crappy like Angels or Kentas. I am going to be an unstoppable army of players with NPC pets including, Grey Saber Tooth Tigers, Masters of KFC and Ninja Turtles. Just for clarification here is my member hate list:

Slowmotion – cuz he gives me R2 thru R4 gear, R5 pets w/R5 gear, but he won’t let me sell anything
Bintang – She sounds too nice therefore she angers me and nice people usually suck at photoshop
Filter – He always gets mad when I PK him and embarrass him in PvP
Cloudz – I kinda like his amount of gay sex he wants to do to me – but won’t hold me afterwards
Aranoch – This guy never helps me with anything except maybe the 2 quests when I asked for them. Where the hell is my R7 pet you promised or was that just talk to get me in bed?

Look over my application. Read it thoroughly, take notes, and send nudes. BTW here are my incredible stats, I know you will be impressed.

Name: Sukmei
Class: Full OB Soul Breeder
Pets: 26 Pantera that I own?, 60 BP, 64 Siren, 75 RP, Slowmot1on’s Rent-a-Pets
Previous Guild: Celestial

Race: Chinese and Irish
Hobbies: Graphic Design, Auto Racing, Basketball (like a good Asian), Womanizing
TV Appearances: Hot Import Nights, Local News, “How to Catch and Predator” with Chris Hansen seasons 1 and 2 Wink

Last edited by Sukmei on Sun May 24, 2009 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slowmot10n

Slowmot10n

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:02 pm

This is my roomate, hes a jackass =)

oh and he forgot to mention hes lvl 80 atm - almost 81
Back to top Go down
naru18

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:37 am

not big on sarcasm from people a dont know
Back to top Go down
Aranoch

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:03 am

LOL seem like you had a good plan going except one thing, the females in AL will eat you alive they scare even me! affraid
Back to top Go down
Filter

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:44 am

LMFAO

/win
Back to top Go down
KataraLi

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:36 am

womanizing -_-
Back to top Go down
naru18

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:46 am

im not scared of them, bring it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bintang
Admin
Bintang

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:41 am

sukmei Shocked

Suspect

Your prayers have been answered! 4525_81676012231_505467231_1692882_6297705_n

DONT MESS ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Filter

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:07 pm

lol @bin
Back to top Go down
Slowmot10n

Slowmot10n

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Bin - is that what you use if filter isn't in the mood - *laughs, sees bin coming, runs*
Back to top Go down
Bintang
Admin
Bintang

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:04 am

psh Evil or Very Mad i will haunt u down slow!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Slowmot10n

Slowmot10n

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:56 pm

you mean hunt?
what do they teach you at your school - or are you a ghost trying to haunt me - in which case the word down was not needed =)
Back to top Go down
Filter

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:45 pm

bintang is embarrased u knw what she meant slow lol!
Back to top Go down
Bintang
Admin
Bintang

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:37 pm

I'm asian. I speak no english. Crying or Very sad No
Back to top Go down
Slowmot10n

Slowmot10n

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:54 am

Bintang wrote:
I'm asian. I speak no english. Crying or Very sad No

should have said

Eyes ayshan, eye spek no ingrish

I might have believed you
=P
Back to top Go down
Bintang
Admin
Bintang

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:01 pm

LOL Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your prayers have been answered!   Your prayers have been answered! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your prayers have been answered!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Guild :: Public Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: